Saturday, December 17, 2016

I'm Curious

image from oaktable.net

I'm curious.

This blog is intended to explore the work of writing, to showcase my own flash fiction and flash nonfiction.

But if you know writers, you know we'll write about everything. Well, I don't usually do recipes or the best way to get grass stains out of football uniforms. It must have been a man who ever imagined white was a good idea for football uniforms.

If you don't mind, would you please leave a comment and let me know where you are in this world, why you read my blog, and which kinds of my posts you particularly like.

Thank you.


2 comments:

  1. Hello from Scotland! I like your flash fiction and your strongly argued opinions. Why did I start reading them - was it an A to Z challenge? Possibly. I came across a lot of blogs that way but not all have held my interest - nor I theirs, to be fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I always look forward to your comments. And your posts. They satisfy my curiosity about places I'll likely never visit myself. And very often your posts send me off to do a bit of research, multiplying my enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete